Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Fantasy Miniatures

After having done many sci-fi miniatures, this time I tried my hand on fantasy pieces. Most likely, I will continue to make miniatures since I’ve already fell in love with them and feel happy when working with them.

This is probably because I have always been working with military models in which their paints and camouflage patterns must be accurately rendered to the real things and references. Even though, I have fun painting them, my creativity is restricted by these realistic requirements.

This is quite different from miniature wargames which are designed purely through imagination and allow me to put my creativity into them at will. Because of this, making them gives me a different sense of satisfaction from working with military models.
 
some of work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment