Sunday, April 12, 2015

Finally updated my blog! :)

The past few weeks I've been very busy preparing my entries for "MV's Bananalicious Painting Contest 2" and "SCAHMS 2015". The SCAHMS Show was held yesterday (April 11) at La Palma, California and it was a great show and I had a really great time there. I have tons of photos from the show, I'll post it here and my FB page soon. Stay tuned ;) 

By the way, my latest finished project will be posted tonight ;)

ช่วงสองสามอาทิตย์ที่ผ่านมาผมค่อนข้างยุ่งกับการเตรียมผลงานสำหรับประกวดในงาน MV's Bananalicious Painting Contest 2 กับ SCAHMS 2015 ซึ่งงาน SCAHMS นั้นพึ่งจัดเสร็จสิ้นไปเมื่อวานครับ (วันเสาร์ที่ 11 เมษายน) เป็นอีกหนึ่งงานประกวดที่น่าประทับมากๆสำหรับผม และผมคงจะนำภาพบรรยากาศและผลงานที่เข้าร่วมประกวดในงานนี้มาลงให้ชมกันที่นี่และในเฟซบุ๊คเพจของผมเร็วๆนี้ครับ 
ส่วนผลงานชิ้นล่าสุดที่พึ่งทำเสร็จไป จะนำภาพมาลงให้ชมกันคืนนี้ครับ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment