Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Coming Soon! Book Reviews Section

I am going to start a new section on my blog "Book Reviews" in order to recommend the books that inspire me in terms of AFV Modelling, Weathering Models, Building Dioramas, and Figure Painting. 

The review will usually be written in Thai because I think most of the books I am going to review they already have some nice reviews in English. Hence I will post the links to English reviews and where to buy the books in case you are interested. I will post my first book review soon and hope this new section will be useful or inspire you as well.

เร็วๆนี้ผมจะเพิ่มส่วนของการรีวิวหนังสือลงในบล็อก เพื่อแนะนำหนังสือเกี่ยวกับการทำโมเดลที่สร้างแรงบันดาลใจให้กับผม และให้ความรู้ในการทำงานโมเดลด้านต่างๆ ทั้งการทำยุทธยานยนต์ (AFV Modelling) การทำให้ผ่านสภาพการใช้งาน (Weathering Models) การสร้างฉากจำลอง (Building Dioramas) และการเพนท์สีบุคคลจำลอง (Figure Painting) ซึ่งผมคงจะลงภาพตัวอย่างของหนังสือและสถานที่สำหรับสั่งซื้อไว้ให้ด้วย 
หวังว่าส่วนที่เพิ่มเข้ามาใหม่นี้คงจะเป็นประโยชน์หรือสร้างแรงบันดาลใจให้กับท่านได้บ้างไม่มากก็น้อย ส่วนรีวิวหนังสือเล่มแรกคงจะโพสลงในบล็อกเร็วๆนี้ครับ


No comments:

Post a Comment