Tuesday, May 27, 2014

In progress, SMOD 03

Here are some pics of my current project, Ultramarines Veteran Sergeant for SMOD no.03. I used Citadel Macragge Blue as base color for the armor, mixed with black and Vallejo Intense Blue for shadows and off white for highlight. Also, I posted the pics of this mini on the plinth before painted below. More progress will be posted soon :)

ผลงานล่าสุดที่กำลังทำอยู่ตอนนี้ครับ Ultramarines Veteran Sergeant สำหรับโครงการ SMOD no.03 สำหรับมารีนตัวนี้ ผมใช้สี Citadel Macragge Blue เป็นสีพื้นในส่วนของเกราะครับ และนำสีนี้ไปผสมกับสีดำและสี Vallejo Intense Blue เพื่อให้สีเข้มขึ้นและใช้ในการไล่สีส่วนของเงา และผสมสีพื้นกับสีขาวเพื่อให้สีอ่อนลงและใช้ในการไล่สีส่วนของไฮไลท์ครับ ส่วนภาพของตัวมารีนก่อนที่จะทำสีและฐานวางผมลงรูปเอาไว้ด้านล่างครับ ขั้นตอนเพิ่มเติมจะนำมาลงเร็วๆนี้ครับ :)







By the way, be careful when drop the paint on palette, I lost half of the bottle because I did not notice the dropper device is stuck in the bottle cap. T_T

มีข้อควรระวังมาฝากกันนิดนึงสำหรับท่านที่ใช้สี Vallejo นะครับ เวลาเปิดฝาเพื่อที่จะหยดสีลงบนจานสี ลองสังเกตุดูนิดนึงว่าจุกของขวดยังติดดีอยู่รึเปล่า มิเช่นนั้นอาจจะเป็นแบบผมได้ เสียสีไปเกือบครึ่งขวดเพราะไม่ทันสังเกตุว่าจุกขวดมันหลุดไปติดอยู่ด้านในของฝา T_T


3 comments:

  1. Ha! Dude don't sweat it. Last night I dropped a bottle of SW wash and then rolled over it with my chair! I was cleaning up "amethyst" for like half an hour so it wouldn't stain our nice new tiles and grout O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dam! We all have had plenty of paint mishaps, lost a whole bottle to my 20 my 20 month old walked in to my painting area and tipped the bottle down her front and all over the floor before I stopped her.
    Nice blues and damage. Looking forward to the base, looks good already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had some worse experience than mine, thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete