Thursday, November 3, 2016

Orruk Megaboss (part 8)

I chose to paint the axe handle with the same color used for the skull, in order to express it was carved from the bone of this beast. I also chose this color because I wanted to distribute White color around the whole piece rather than only on the skull. I have planned to use this color later on the banner so they will be matched and make a better overall color composition (at least in my opinion :)
The leather straps was painted with the same method I wrote a while ago, you can find it here [Step by Step - Painting leather straps].

ส่วนของด้ามขวานเพนท์ด้วยสีแบบเดียวกับที่ใช้เพนท์ส่วนกระโหลกสัตว์ เพื่อให้ดูเหมือนมันทำขึ้นมาจากกระดูกของสัตว์ตัวเดียวกันครับ นอกจากนี้ผมเลือกเพนท์ส่วนนี้ด้วยสีขาว เพราะต้องการให้มีสีนี้กระจายไปยังส่วนอื่นๆเพื่อลดความเด่นของสีหัวกระโหลก และจะใช้สีนี้บนบางส่วนของธงอีกครั้ง ซึ่งจะช่วยให้สีขาวแต่ละส่วนนั้นเชื่อมโยงกันและทำให้องค์ประกอบของสีบนชิ้นงานดูลงตัวมากขึ้นครับ
ส่วนวิธีการเพนท์สายรัดหนังนั้นเคยลงเอาไว้แล้ว ลองเข้าไปดูได้ตามลิ้งครับ 
[Step by Step - Painting leather straps]




No comments:

Post a Comment