Monday, August 1, 2022

Rotmire Creed warband: Mirefolk Outcast

Just finished my latest project, Mirefolk Outcast (Rotmire Creed Warband) from Warcry - Heart of Ghur. I love the design of this Warband and it was a fun project to paint. I'll definitely do more minis from this Warband in the future. Thanks to Games Workshop for sending me the review copy of Warcry - Heart of Ghur.

By the way, I tried to capture the overall look of this piece but the video is a bit too bright in my opinion. I'll post the finished photos on my page soon.

ผลงานล่าสุดที่ทำเสร็จครับ Mirefolk Outcast จาก Rotmire Creed Warband ที่มาในกล่อง Warcry - Heart of Ghur ครับ ส่วนตัวชอบดีไซน์ของเผ่านี้มาก เป็นอีกหนึ่งงานที่เพ้นท์และทำกันสนุกเลย โดยเฉพาะส่วนของฐาน ในอนาคตคงจะหยิบตัวอื่นๆจากเผ่านี้มาทำอีกแน่นอน ครับ

ลองถ่ายวีดีโอมาให้ชมกันก่อน แต่รู้สึกว่าสีมันจะดูสว่างเกินจริงไปหน่อยครับ 😅 ส่วนภาพผลงานที่เสร็จสมบูรณ์และบทความจะโพสลงในเพจอีกทีเร็วๆนี้ครับ 

ขอบคุณทาง Games Workshop ที่ส่งกล่อง Warcry - Heart of Ghur มาให้รีวิวครับ



No comments:

Post a Comment