Friday, September 9, 2022

Calvin Tan Workshop Demo at AK Interactive International Competition Thailand (AKiCTH)

One of the reasons I wanted to attend the AK Interactive International Competition Thailand (AKICTH) in Bangkok was attending the workshop demo by various talented artists. 

Calvin Tan is one of my favorite artists and I've been following his work since I started painting figure many years ago. It always great to see his work in real life, always amazed and inspired by his talent.

I watched his workshop demo once a few years back at Malcom in Penang, Malaysia and I've learned a lot. This time I was excited to watch him working with AK 3rd Gen Acrylics but I didn't expect that he's gonna ask me to be a translator for him during his workshop demo. It was a great pleasure and I'm so honored. 

Thank you so much for letting me sitting next to you and watching you work up close. I've learned a lot from you since I started painting figure but this time was the most excited learning moments for me. 😅

This demo made the 24 hours flight trip to Thailand really worth it. Also thank you for the gift, I hope you have a great time in Bangkok and hope to meet you again someday soon at some shows or competitions. Have a safe trip. 😊







No comments:

Post a Comment