Sunday, January 15, 2012

Miniature Wargames.

This is my first time making a Miniature Wargames figures. All of these four figures are from Warhammer 40,000 (40K) produced by Game Workshop. They are made from metal and plastic. They are also quite detailed but a bit too expensive given their small sizes.

The four bases are expanded from their original sizes (Round black plastic bases) with DAS modelling clay and decorated with crushed plaster plate for dramatic effects. The raised bases only make the small figures more stand out.


Comparison between 30 mm. Warhammer figure and 1/35 military figure, approximately 52 mm.


This is also my first time working with Vallejo Acrylic paint for painting a figures. (Before this, I used it only for weathering an AFV) I'm not sure how they will turn out. I guess we will see soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment