Monday, December 3, 2012

Lord of Chaos with axe and hammer

Scale : 28 mm metal figure
Manufacture : Avatars of War

Take a break from Justicar, I've just finished this piece for sale on eBay. (if you interested in my works, click here for the auctions - Lord of Chaos, Skulltaker J)
As I mentioned before, painting the face or skin tone are the most important things of painting the miniatures in my opinion. Therefore, I tried several times to find a color scheme of the undead skin tone until I'm satisfied with the result.

ผมพักการทำ Justicar เอาไว้ก่อน เพื่อมาทำตัวนี้ให้เสร็จและขายมันในอีเบย์ครับ (ถ้าคุณสนใจในงานของผม ลองคลิ๊กเข้าไปดูได้ที่ Lord of Chaos, Skulltaker
ผมเคยกล่าวไว้ก่อนหน้านี้ว่า ส่วนที่สำคัญที่สุดของการเพนท์มินิเอเจอร์ในความคิดของผม คือส่วนของใบหน้าหรือผิวเนื้อ ดังนั้นผมจึงได้ทดลองผสมสีและเพนท์อยู่หลายครั้งเพื่อที่จะได้สีของผิว Undead ในแบบที่ผมต้องการ และนี่คือลิสท์ของสีและอัตราส่วนที่ผมใช้ครับ

Here is a list of colors and ratio for painting The Undead skin tone. (Chaos, Vampire)
70836 London Grey
70951 White
70899 Dark Prusia Blue
70926 Red

Shadow 4    - 70899                           (Glazing)
Shadow 3    - 70926                           (Glazing)
Shadow 2    - Base + 70899               (40%+60%)
Shadow 1    - Base + 70899               (70%+30%)
Base             - 70836
Highlight 1  - Base + White                (80%+20%)
Highlight 2  - Base + White                (60%+40%)
Highlight 3  - Base + White                (40%+60%)
Highlight 4  - Base + White                (20%+80%)












Again, If you want to learn how to paint the NMM techniques (Silver, Gold), I recommend this tutorial from Hoperiver's blog - Empire General. Step-by-stepIt's ease of understanding and better than my explanation. J

และถ้าคุณสนใจและอยากเรียนรู้เกี่ยวกับเทคนิคการเพนท์สีแบบ NMM ขอแนะนำให้ลองเข้าไปดูที่บล็อกของ Hoperiver - Empire General. Step-by-stepคิดว่าคงจะเข้าใจได้ง่ายกว่าที่ผมจะอธิบายด้วยตัวเองครับ J

4 comments:

  1. Great work on this, and thanks for both the recipes, and the tutorial on how to do NMM. Keep it up mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Gold is so amazing! Great work as always!! :D I'm so happy that I know you and your works, because always when I see sometinhg new from you, I have that feeling "soooo inspirational!" :D Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MR Lee & Camelson,
    Many thanks for a nice and kind comments from both of you, I'm really appreciated. :) It's a real pleasure for me to know that this blog be useful for someone, just as I had learned and found an inspiration from the others blog (like you Camelson :) or sites as well.

    Best,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete