Monday, October 12, 2015

"A Wave of Heroes"

Sculpted & Painted by Bill Horan

Yesterday I was so lucky to see the latest finished project by Bill Horan at SCAHMS meeting in La Palma. It's truly another masterpiece from him and I don't have to say anything more because his work speaks for itself. It was pity that I didn't bring my camera yesterday so I have only a few photos from my phone, sorry about the poor quality. I really want to share it with you guys and hope you all enjoy it! 

เมื่อวานมีโอกาสได้ชมผลงานชิ้นล่าสุดของ Bill Horan ที่งานมีตติ้งของ SCAHMS ครับ เป็นผลงานที่น่าทึ่งมากๆและก็โชคดีมากๆที่ได้ดูชิ้นงานจริง เลยถ่ายภาพมาฝากกันครับ น่าเสียดายที่เมื่อวานผมไม่ได้เอากล้องติดไปเลยมีแค่ภาพที่ถ่ายมาจากโทรศัพท์เท่านั้น ขออภัยที่ภาพอาจจะดูไม่ค่อยชัดเท่าไหร่ หวังว่าคงจะชอบกันนะครับ







No comments:

Post a Comment