Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Orruk Megaboss (part 1)

A quick update on my latest project. I have seen many artists working on this kit lately and some of them really inspired me. I tried to make my version a bit different from others by adding the spikes on the left shoulder armor. It was made from the kit sprue and carved into shape with art knife. Maybe I will add a banner or something on the back later, I have not decided yet. I will post more update soon.

Here are the links to the works that inspired me.

Christian Hardy - Fire-realm Megaboss
Aidan Daly - Orruk Megaboss
Roman Lappat - In times of WAAAGH!
Jarosław Camelson Drabek - Orruk Megaboss
David Soper - Ironjaws Megaboss

ผลงานล่าสุดที่กำลังทำอยู่ครับ เป็นมินิที่ค่อนข้างได้รับความนิยมในช่วงที่ผ่านมา มีศิลปินเก่งๆหลายคนนำมาทำ และผมเองก็ได้แรงบันดาลใจจากผลงานของหลายๆท่าน ทำให้อยากลองทำในแบบของตัวเองดู เลยพยายามทำให้ดูแตกต่างออกไปด้วยการเพิ่มส่วนของหนามแหลมที่เกราะหัวไหล่ด้านซ้าย โดยทำจากแผงพลาสติกของมินิตัวนี้ นำมาตัดและแต่งให้ได้รูปทรงแบบที่ต้องการด้วยอาร์ตไนฟ์ครับ นอกจากนี้ก็คิดว่าอาจจะทำธงหรือหาอะไรมาใส่เพิ่มตรงบริเวณหลังเพื่อให้มันดูมีเรื่องราวน่าสนใจมากขึ้น แล้วจะนำความคืบหน้ามาลงเรื่อยๆครับ

ที่ลงไว้ด้านบนเป็นลิ้งไปยังผลงานของศิลปินที่นำมินิตัวนี้มาทำและเป็นแรงบันดาลใจให้ผมครับ


No comments:

Post a Comment