Sunday, December 5, 2021

Warhammer 40k project (WIP)

This is the base for one of my WIP projects. I started building this base back in June, finished and primed in early July. Then I had to postpone the painting because there were a lot of projects that had to be done at that time. I was hoping to finish this base within this year but there are still a lot of things going on right now. I'll probably continue painting it after I finished the Emperor's Champion. I'll show you more progress on this project as soon as possible. Stay tuned!

งานชิ้นนี้เริ่มทำตั้งแต่ข่วงเดือนมิถุนายนและเสร็จสมบูรณ์พร้อมนำไปทำสีตอนต้นเดือนกรกฎาคมครับ เป็นฐานของงาน 40k ที่ตอนแรกตั้งใจเอาไว้ว่าจะทำให้เสร็จภายในปีนี้ แต่ตอนนั้นมีงานอื่นๆเข้ามาแทรกพอดีและต้องทำให้เสร็จก่อน เลยต้องพักการทำสีงานชิ้นนี้เอาไว้ จากนั้นก็มีงานอื่นๆแทรกเข้ามาเรื่อยๆลากยาวมาจนถึงปัจจุบัน จึงไม่ได้เริ่มทำสีงานชิ้นนี้สักที 

ตอนนี้ตั้งใจว่าจะทำ Emperor's Champion ให้เสร็จเป็นอันดับแรก หลังจากนั้นคงจะได้กลับมาทำชิ้นนี้ให้เสร็จอีกที นำภาพมาลงไว้เพื่อกระตุ้นตัวเองด้วย ถ้ามีความคืบหน้าเมื่อไหร่จะนำมาลงให้ชมกันอีกทีครับ


No comments:

Post a Comment