Monday, July 4, 2022

World Model Expo 2022

The World Model Expo 2022 in Eindhoven, Netherlands is over, the biggest and the toughest competition I've ever entered. I was waiting for this event for five years and was so disappointed that I couldn't go there with my family as we've planned to go there since 2017. 

However, I asked  my family to bring my entries and entered them in the competition for me, it turned out I got two awards,

Historical figure painting master category - Bronze medal

Fantasy figure painting master category - Highly Commended pin

I'm so happy and honored that my work has been recognized among many masters around the world. Thank you so much to the organizer for their hard work to host this wonderful event and thanks a lot to my family for their help and the biggest support to me in this journey. I wish I could be there with them and see those amazing entries myself and meet many friends in the community.

I will definitely not miss the next World Model Expo 2025 in France, and will definitely do my best to improve my painting skill for better results. Goodbye for now 😉

#wme2022





No comments:

Post a Comment