Monday, June 11, 2012

Ultramarines Chaplain (Red Shoulder)

(Converted from Space Marine Imperial Fists Chaplain)

From : Warhammer 40,000
Armies : Space Marines
Unit type :  HQ
Scale : 28mm metal figure 
Manufacturer : Game Workshop

This is the same chaplain that I shown in my blog many months ago and I forgot to put it's on the blog. It's a version before I changed the color on the left shoulder, Which at that time. I do not have any knowledge about the history of the Warhammer Universe.
That's why the color of the left shoulder are red and not ultramarines blue as usually used on The Ultramarines chapter.
Although it is not correct to the 40k history, but I really love this color scheme and the contrast between these colors ( Black, Red and NMM Gold ) and hope to made this color scheme more.
( maybe a BA Death company or SM Legion of the damned in the future :)




 


No comments:

Post a Comment