Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Some of my Shelf Queens (AFV models - Part 3)

Translated by Krittadhi Boonvichitr (ZAlpha)

4. Tiger I (Early Production) - (Tamiya 1/48 scale w/Voyager Photo Etched set)
This model have been built and modified using Photo-Etched from Voyager plus additional bits and pieces made from plastic and copper wires in 2009 – 2010. I intended to made a 1/48 scale diorama with this one. However, since the 1/48 figure is quite hard to find (and the available poses were not of my likings), I decided to hold this project until everything necessary is available.

ทำการเพิ่มเติมรายละเอียดจนเสร็จราวๆปี 2009-2010 โดยใช้ชุดแต่งของ Voyager รวมกับชิ้นส่วนที่สร้างขึ้นเองจาก พลาสติกแท่งและแผ่น ลวดทองแดง และแผ่นตะกั่ว งานชิ้นนี้ตั้งใจจะทำฉากจำลองในขนาด 1/48 แต่เนื่องจากฟิกเกอร์ในมาตราส่วนนี้นั้นหาค่อนข้างยาก (และท่าทางไม่ตรงกับรูปแบบที่คิดไว้) เลยพักงานนี้เอาไว้และรอจนกว่าอุปกรณ์ประกอบฉากทุกอย่างจะพร้อม








-------------------------------------------------------------

5. Sturmtiger - (Tamiya 1/35 scale w/Eduard Photo Etched set)
After seeing the picture of this particular tank from a competition in Europe, I decided to give it a try. I added some of the interior details to the model, as they will be visible when opening the top for loading the ammo. I made the gear box out of plastic sheet. (Since it’s only slightly visible, I just made the rough shape of the gear box and not every detail on it). Additional details were added using Eduard photo-Etch set. This work was done in 2009-2010

หลังจากที่ได้เห็นภาพของรถถังคันนี้จากงานประกวดในยุโรป เลยอยากที่จะลองทำดูบ้าง และทำออกมาแบบให้เห็นรายละเอียดภายในบางส่วน เพราะเวลาเปิดฝาสำหรับโหลดกระสุนที่ด้านบนตัวรถ จะมองทะลุเข้าไปได้  จึงต้องสร้างส่วนของ gear box ด้วยแผ่นพลาสติก (แต่เพราะจะมองเห็นได้แค่รางๆ เลยทำแค่รูปทรงโดยรวมเท่านั้น ไม่ได้เน้นรายละเอียดตามของจริง) และใช้ชุดแต่งดีเทลเซ็ตของ Eduard งานชิ้นนี้ทำค้างเอาไว้แค่นี้ ตั้งแต่ปี 2009-2010




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some of the pieces seen on previous posts, I intend not to paint it and just keep it as is so I could look back and study the way I create additional details on my past works. Also, it would be easier (and less time consuming) to just buy a newer version of these kits in some cases which have better and more accurate details. I hope that someday I will be back with the inspiration to finish these “undone” projects once more.

Happy modeling to all of you! :)

งานบางชิ้นที่เห็น ผมตั้งใจเอาไว้ว่าจะไม่ทำสีหรือทำต่อให้เสร็จ และจะเก็บเอาไว้แบบนี้ เพื่อที่จะได้เห็นถึงวิธีการในการเพิ่มเติมรายละเอียดของตัวเองในงานชิ้นเก่าๆ (บางชิ้นถ้าจะทำต่อให้เสร็จ ซื้อของที่ออกมาใหม่มาทำ จะได้รายละเอียดที่ดีและถูกต้องกว่า ประหยัดเวลาและแรงงานในการดัดแปลง) และหวังว่าในอนาคตผมคงจะมีแรงบันดาลใจให้กลับมาทำงานที่ค้างเอาไว้ให้เสร็จได้อีกครั้ง แฮปปี้โมเดลลิ่งครับ ทุกๆท่าน

No comments:

Post a Comment