Thursday, January 2, 2014

Imperial Fists Veteran Sergeant (finished)

Happy New Year Followers & Visitors of my blog, I hope this year brings happiness to everyone and brings everything you hope for :) 
Here are the final pictures of this project. It was painted & weathered with acrylic colors (VMC & Citadel), you can find the list for yellow colors and ratio that I used by click [here]Also, I would like to say Thank you very much to Volomir for the inspiration from his work "Brother Fonsel" and my customer who Initiated this project. I'm starting to like the yellow and maybe will make Imperial Fists Terminator for my own collection in the future :)
Now It's time to get back to another projects that are still waiting on my table from last year :) (SMOD no.2 & 3 and other fantasy mini). I'll post the update soon :)











3 comments:

  1. Awesome work, I particulary like the wear on the armor and the face just pulls it all together.
    happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theren, Happy new year and thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome, Happy new year to you also!
      You have inspired me to make my own little yellow man! Check out my idea on my Blog :)
      cannysgambit.blogspot.co.nz/

      Delete