Saturday, March 15, 2014

Capt’n Sapo (wip6)

I've finished painting the skin. I put the skin pattern on the head and back of Sapo. This pattern was inspired from the real toad pic that I found from internet but I changed the colors and pattern a little bit. I used Cavalry Brown mixed with black for dark pattern and Gold Brown for outline. When I finished shading the skin and pattern, I glazed the pattern again with Dark green mixed with Royal Purple in order to reduce the brightness of the colors and blend the whole colors together.

ในส่วนของสีผิวได้ทำสีเสร็จเรียบร้อยแล้วครับ ผมใส่ลวดลายลงไปบริเวณหัวและหลังของ Sapo ซึ่งลวดลายนี้ผมได้แรงบันดาลใจจากรูปของคางคกจริงๆที่เจอในอินเตอร์เนทครับ แต่มาเปลี่ยนสีและรูปแบบลายนิดหน่อยเพื่อให้เหมาะสมกับตัวงาน ซึ่งผมใช้สี Cavalry Brown สำหรับส่วนของลายสีเข้ม และสี Gold Brown ในส่วนของสีขอบรอบนอกครับ และหลังจากที่ทำการเกลี่ยไล่แสงเงาเสร็จแล้วทั้งบนผิวและลวดลาย ผมนำสี Dark Green ผสมกับ Royal Purple มาทาเคลือบบางๆ (Glazing) บนลวดลายอีกที เพื่อเป็นการลดทอนความสว่างของสีบนลวดลาย ไม่ให้ดูโดดออกจากผิวมากนัก และทำให้สีของทั้งผิวและลวดลายนั้นดูกลมกลืนกันมากขึ้นครับ


 courtesy of FunInTheMaking.net



2 comments:

  1. Love your work! nice to see some real life frog details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment again, really appreciate it :)

      Delete