Saturday, May 13, 2017

Fallen Angel Cypher (part 1)

It has been a while since my last update. Here is my current work in progress. I used glazing technique for blending shadow and highlight on freehand pattern. This freehand was applied from Medieval style pattern and adapted with my own style.
I'm so sorry I have not been active for several months. I will post more updates of this project soon.

งานล่าสุดที่กำลังทำอยู่ตอนนี้ครับ ผมใช้การทาแบบเกลซ (glazing) เพื่อเกลี่ยสีของแสงและเงาลงบนลวดลายที่วาดเอาไว้บนผ้าคลุมและทำให้รอยยับต่างๆของผ้าคลุมนั้นดูมีมิติมากขึ้น ส่วนลวดลายที่เห็นดัดแปลงมาจากลายผ้าในยุคกลางแล้วปรับให้เข้ากับลายในแบบของตัวเองครับ
ต้องขอโทษด้วยครับที่ช่วงหลังๆแทบไม่ได้ลงผลงานเลย เนื่องจากว่างานยุ่งมากจริงๆ หลังจากนี้จะพยายามนำความคืบหน้ามาลงให้บ่อยขึ้นครับ 




6 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic. The cape pattern is really nicely done. A very cool idea and design. And, of course, the face is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, David.

      Delete
  2. The cape is unbelievable!!! Now I need to try something like this!!

    (a step by step on it would be really really nice :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Grajo.
      I wrote an article about the method similar for painting this cape, it was published on Figure Painter Magazine issue 15. If you're interested, please take a look on the link below.

      https://www.figurepaintermagazine.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=33&product_id=67

      Delete