Friday, August 19, 2016

Orruk Megaboss (part 4)

After I finished the cavalry bust, I continued working on this project. I decided to paint the armor with Yellow-Black scheme as seen on the kit's box art. I started painting on the vambrace and finished it first, in order to experiment with the colors and find the painting style on the rough surface armor that I wanted to do for the rest of them. 

It was done with the same color recipe that I used for painting Imperial Fists Veteran Sergeant (HERE) from a couple years ago, but this time I made the overall appearance look a bit darker with a lot of wear and tear in order to make it look tough and dirty and suit with an image of orruk. I am quite happy with the result but I think it still needs some rust streaks or stains on the armor, I will apply it later after I finished the whole armor.

หลังจากที่เสร็จจากการเพนท์บัสแล้ว ผมกลับมาทำสีงานชิ้นนี้ต่อ โดยเลือกที่จะทำสีส่วนของเกราะด้วยสีโทนเหลืองดำตามแบบภาพหน้ากล่องครับ และเนื่องจากเกราะของมินิตัวนี้จะมีลักษณะผิวแบบไม่เรียบและหักมุมไปมา ผมจึงเริ่มทาสีที่ส่วนของเกราะแขนที่มีพื้นที่เล็กก่อน เพื่อจะได้ทดลองว่าจะเพนท์เกราะลักษณะนี้ในแบบไหน และหาโทนสีแบบที่ต้องการ ก่อนที่จะนำไปใช้สำหรับทาเกราะส่วนอื่นๆที่เหลือในภายหลัง

สำหรับโทนสีที่ใช้ก็จะเป็นชุดสีแบบเดียวกับที่เคยใช้ในการเพนท์ Imperial Fists Veteran Sergeant เมื่อสองปีก่อน (HERE) แต่ในคราวนี้ผมเลือกทำให้ภาพรวมของสีนั้นดูเข้มขึ้น และทำให้มีร่องรอยความเสียหายบนเกราะเยอะๆ เพื่อให้มันดูสมบุกสมบันและเข้ากับภาพลักษณ์ของออร์คครับ ซึ่งผลลัพท์ที่ออกมานั้นค่อนข้างพอใจ แต่คิดว่าอาจจะมาเพิ่มคราบสนิมหรือคราบสกปรกต่างๆอีกครั้งหลังจากที่เพนท์ส่วนของเกราะเสร็จหมดแล้วครับ




No comments:

Post a Comment