Friday, December 30, 2016

2016 Year in Review

2016 is almost over and this year I managed to finish only four projects. Even though it was just a few projects I was able to do, it was great that I have tried some techniques on them and learned many things. I am very happy to finish all of them especially "Casualties of War" that I have planed to do for a long time. I hope next year I will be able to finish more projects, I still have many projects that I wanted and planned to do.

Thank you so much everyone for visiting my blog throughout the year, I really appreciate all your support and all comments. This blog is nothing without readers. Happy holidays and see you next year. :D

- Casualties of War
- US BAR Gunner
- 2nd Missouri Cavalry "Merrill's Horse", 1863 
- Orruk Megaboss

ปี 2016 นี้ผมทำผลงานได้เสร็จแค่เพียง 4 ชิ้นครับ แม้ว่าจะเป็นจำนวนที่ค่อนข้างน้อยกับเวลาหนึ่งปี แต่ก็รู้สึกสนุกที่ได้ทำงานเหล่านี้ ได้ทดลองหลายๆอย่างและเรียนรู้วิธีการใหม่ๆที่จะเป็นประโยชน์ในการพัฒนาผลงานของตัวเอง และดีใจมากที่ได้ทำงานออกมาเสร็จสมบูรณ์ โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่ง Casualties of War ที่วางแผนเอาไว้ว่าจะทำมาหลายปีแล้ว หวังว่าปีหน้าคงจะมีเวลาทำงานให้เสร็จได้มากกว่านี้ เพราะยังมีอีกหลายๆโครงการที่วางแผนไว้และตั้งใจจะทำให้เสร็จครับ

ต้องขอขอบพระคุณทุกท่านเป็นอย่างสูงครับที่คอยเปิดเข้ามาอ่านบล็อกนี้ และแสดงความเห็นกันอยู่เรื่อยๆตลอดปีที่ผ่านมา บล็อกนี้คงจะไม่มีความหมายอะไรหากไม่มีผู้อ่านทุกๆท่าน ขอบคุณจริงๆครับ ขอให้ทุกท่านมีความสุขกับเทศกาลปีใหม่ เที่ยวกันอย่างสนุกและปลอดภัย แล้วกลับมาพบกันใหม่ปีหน้าครับ


No comments:

Post a Comment